Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lots of updates

Well well well. It has been a while since I posted anything here. Well there has been some valid reasons.
1. No constant followers.
2. Too much going on at work.
3. Too much work on personal front.
4. A long week at Maui with minimal work being done and needed all the time to catch up.

Well I did catch up and did complete my essays for Harvard and Stanford which I think came out well. Had to motivate my recommenders regularly so they could submit my reco on time.

But finally the first and the second app are done. I submitted Harvard and Stanford with all the recos everything. Now it is just wait to hear back from them.

For the Kellogg, I did submit my part A and also did a class visit. Decided to take off-campus interview to minimize travel. I am currently scheduled for an interview for Oct 21. I am also working on the essays to get them out before the R1 which is 15.

So lets see how that goes. In doing all this I did get some help from a friend who happened to be admission consultant due to interest. Thanks to him for all his hardwork and help in getting my app out.

No comments:

Post a Comment